Church Farm Cottage
4 star Gold Award pretty country cottage sleeping 4
Our pretty Church Farm Cottage originally formed part of the main farmhouse which is Grade II listed, dating from around the 16th century. It is full of character with stone flagged floors, beamed ceilings and stone fireplaces. The lounge has a lovely old black range for those cosy open fires and polished wooden floors are covered with richly coloured rugs, all adding to the charm of this traditional English country cottage. Two bedrooms, the master with a wonderful canopy bed and the twin with spacious 3’6” single beds are a delight and boast wonderful open views across the surrounding countryside. This really is the place to get away from it all.
The Cottage comprises:
- A splendid L-shaped lounge with beamed ceiling and sandstone fireplace, inset with an old black range for those cosy open fires. Enjoy the widescreen TV with On Demand channels and ultrafast wifi.
- Well equipped Kitchen/Dining Room with beamed ceiling, gritstone fireplace, window seat and quarry-tiled floor – modern appliances and dining table for 4.
- Separate Utility Room - washer, dryer and hanging facility with ironing equipment.
- Bedroom 1 – pretty king-size canopy bed, dressing table, wardrobe, chairs etc with wonderful open views across the surrounding countryside.
- Bedroom 2 - two generous 3’6” single beds, dressing table, wardrobe, chairs etc.
- Bathroom – consisting of bath, hand basin and toilet.
- Shower room (situated downstairs) – shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- Secure private cottage garden with furniture.
- Click here for our accessibility guide.
- Delicious homemade produce on arrival
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Central heating and electricity
- Initial supply of logs and coal
- Garden with garden furniture
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Ultrafast Wifi
- Private parking
- One dog by arrangement
- Cleaning cloths, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, surface cleaner and two bin liners
- Bar of hand soap in each bathroom
- Two toilet rolls per toilet
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- Tea, coffee and sugar
- Books, games and DVDs