Our Ancestral Barn infuses charm and character with beamed ceilings and panelled walls. This luxury barn is filled with antiques, has polished floors and richly coloured rugs. The lounge has a glorious open range fireplace and antique furniture. Three bedrooms (one accessible for the mobile disabled downstairs) feature splendid canopy beds that are the very essence of comfort and luxury. All bedrooms have luxury en-suite bathrooms, two with showers, and the master bedroom has a roll top bath. Go on treat yourselves, just walk, talk, relax, and soak up the peace of our delightful countryside and return to laze around a roaring fire.
The Barn comprises:
- A splendid beamed lounge with comfortable chairs to relax by the cosy open fire - 42" TV with FreeSat, DVD and music centre.
- Delightful Kitchen/Dining Room - fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric cooker, microwave, etc.
- Separate Utility Room - washer, dryer and hanging facility with ironing equipment.
- Bedroom 1 - magnificent king-size French canopy bed, dressing table, chairs etc. En-suite bathroom with roll top bath, washbasin and toilet.
- Bedroom 2 - two single canopy beds, dressing table, chairs. En-suite shower room, washbasin and toilet.
- Bedroom 3 (situated downstairs) - elegant king-size regency canopy bed, dressing table, chairs. En-suite walk in shower, washbasin and toilet. Fully equipped for the mobile disabled and the elderly. Click here for our access statement.
- Splendid open country view over our Organic farm
- Delicious home made produce on arrival
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Central heating and electricity
- Initial supply of logs and coal
- Garden with garden furniture
- Cot and highchair available
- Private parking
- Pets by arrangements